Nolah Mattress Review ()
From our experts
In a single line: Comfortable. Durable. Handcrafted.
Nolah has been featured on Forbes and is suitable for all flat surfaces. Nolah offers 5 mattress models to choose from: the cooling Original 10”, the pressure-relieving Signature 12”, the Evolution 15” luxury hybrid, the Natural 11” latex hybrid and the Nurture 10” kids mattress.
The mattresses come in multiple firmness options to meet the needs of any sleeper and are very comfortable to sleep on. All Nolah mattresses are made in the USA and contain several layers for added comfort. They specialize in pressure relief and cooling and are durable as well.
Offered for mattress
- Trial Period
- Warranty Feature
- Refunds Returns Feature
- Memory Foam Feature
- Support Foam Feature
- Gel Memory Foam Feature
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- Poly Foam Feature
Trial & Return Policy
PolicyComes with a risk-free 120-night trial period. Free shipping and return. Up to Lifetime warranty
Support & Help
- E-mail Support Feature
- Phone Support Feature
- Live Chat Support Feature
1. Cooling ArcticTex™ Cover The innovative ArcticTex™ cool-touch cover feels soft to the touch and stays cool throughout the entire night.
2. Premium HTC™ Cooling Quilted Euro Topper️ With 2" of cooling foam, this quilted HTC™ (High Thermal Conductivity) Euro topper draws excess heat away from the body. Together, the HTC™ Euro topper and ArcticTex™ Cover make the Nolah Evolution a best-in-class cooling mattress for hot sleepers.
3. AirBreath™ Heat Escape Gusset The 2" AirBreath™ border gusset lets excess heat dissipate instead of accumulating inside the mattress, elevating the Nolah Evolution's breathability and cooling capabilities.
4. Cooling Nolah AirFoamICE™ A 2" layer of AirFoamICE™ draws excess heat away from the body even faster than our original AirFoam™. The advanced graphite-infused foam accelerates cooling while maintaining superior pressure relief and comfort.
5. Deep and Supportive High-Resilience Foam 2" of high-resilience foam provides full-body support from head to toe, including the spinal and lumbar areas.
6. High-Density Transition Foam 1" of high-density foam — stronger and more durable than latex — creates a responsive and extra-supportive transition layer.
7. Patented HDMax™ Tri-Zone™ Coils and E.D.G.E™ Rails 8" HDMax™ Tri-Zone™ support coils offer 25% more support than traditional coil systems. While the coils boost the pressure-relieving and cooling properties of AirFoamICE™, the E.D.G.E™ rails strengthen the overall edge support.
8. Eco-Friendly Foundation Layer The HDMax™ Tri-Zone™ Support Coils rest on recycled plant fiber foundation layer, increasing the overall stability and durability of the mattress.
9. Extra-Strong Border Fabric with Carrying Handles The Evolution 15" mattress features a full-height, border fabric with carrying handles and Nolah brand embroidery. It also has a non-skid backside to ensure the mattress doesn't slide on the bed frame or foundation.
Feel & Body Support
We found the mattress quite comfortable, It provides good support to the back and doesn’t get hot.
Information for Hot Sleepers - Cooling Materials
None of the Nolah mattresses are made with memory foam rather with the signature cooling Nolah AirfoamTM technology which is super comfortable and sleeps cool like never before.
The Nolah AirfoamTM is also featured on both sides of the flippable mattresses ensuring that you get same coolness and superior comfort on any side you choose.
To further increase comfort and coolness, all four mattresses come with beautiful, soft, breathable and moisture-wicking covers to engulf the sleeper in sheer luxury.
Back Support Features
The wonders of the top-notch performing Nolah Cooling AirfoamTM comes to play in providing pressure relief for the back and spine. All four mattresses are made with this AirfoamTM which provides better spine alignment and superior back support for every sleeper. According to Nolah, this superior AirfoamTM that it deploys, provides pressure relief for the back, neck and shoulders 4 times more than the average memory foam.
All Nolah mattresses are exclusively made for back and side sleepers with the exception of Nolah Signature 12″ Mattress and Nolah Limited Edition 12″ Mattress. These two exceptions cater for the need of stomach sleepers with their 2-side firmness flipabble construction.
This means that these two exceptions are suitable for every kind of sleeper while the other two – Nolah Limited Edition 10″ Mattress and Nolah Original 10″ Mattress are made for back and side sleepers since they fall within the soft and medium-firm range of the firmness scale.
This range is universally ideal for every sleeper but stomach sleepers can demand it a little more on the firm side which the flippable mattresses from Nolah affords adequately.
- Come with a lifetime warranty
- You enjoy free shipping
- Suitable for all flat surfaces
- Financing is available
- Only the Evolution and the Nurture have options for firmness customizing the other models do not.